Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Get Going

It won't be long now. Pa and I are busy trying to make a list for the BIG trip.

I have been busy buying birthday goodies for some little people that I know.

I also picked up a new toy for HT and me. We will be testing it out tomorrow in between all the house work that must get done.

I spent last week visiting all the doctors once again. I found out that my brain is in very good shape for my age.
The migraines may have added to their repertoire, the vertigo and vision blurring are forms of migraines. No pain with the eyes just the aggravation of the blurring and no pain with the vertigo, just the dizziness and nausea. They are all vascular in nature. HOT DOG

I have lost the highest 2 decibels in my left ear, but my hearing is good. I think that the lose comes from FarmWife's scream. My brothers always said she was louder then the warning sirens.

My blood sugar is normal in the morning but starts to creep up as the day goes. I must now do the blood testing and diabetes meal planning along with losing weight and walking. All of this is to prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes since it is a genetic factor in my dad's family line.

So High Ho, High Ho, its off to walk Pa and I will go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your walks Queen Mother. I've come to enjoy mine.