Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

It is 11;46 PM May 16th. Thirty two years ago at about this time I was letting the Pa and anyone else around that I had had ENOUGH!!

In just a few short hours it will be HAPPY BIRTHDAY time for FarmWife.

In honor of those hours I shall do the same thing I did back then. Sleep all day long.

FarmWife having not changed much since that day should spend her day trying to find out what is going on all around her.

Busha said she came out of delivery, laying on her tummy,with her head held high looking at the world. nosey nosey

Happy Birthday Ladybug
I love you

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

I think I still spend all my time trying to figure out what's going on around me. Oh dear.

Thank you, Mamma. I love you too.