Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 02, 2008

I need to detox

You know we have DSL and that I hate it, that is I hate almost all of it. I have in the last few weeks become a junkie of web-site jumping.

It all starts out so simple and innocent. Who is that guy? Were can you get that? And the worst What has FarmWife posted today? Could Princess have posted? What about Art? I need to know. So simple and 4 hours later I have to force myself off the information highway.

Today, after looking up Diabetes, I found out that Wu-Yi tea, the new diet drink, is nothing more then oolong tea and the weight loss is due to the food intake or lack of it and exercise.

However if you need to drop that $75. to $200. on the tea so you can lose weight, its your mind and your money.

Finding out about the tea lead me to colon cleansing products. All of which cost lots and the main ingredient is the same as Metamucil.
What hideous stories they tell and when you check them out, most are lies, Elvis and John Wayne to get your notice.

I even found a Dr. Bill in Jackson,Tn. who has a "Holy Thistle" tea that does wonders. He has a wellness center, except you can't find it or him listed in Jackson, Tn. In some of the other sites that sell his tea, they just say Dr. Bill in Tennessee.

Then I was off to another site.

I'm telling you this is almost as bad as my addiction to Pepsi. I have to stop this before I become one of those seedy characters who hasn't bathed or left their house in years.

Just one more hit of useless information I need a fix.

NO, I need detox.

I'm going to clean my house

some of it

a little of it

OK I'm cleaning off the table

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL...QM, I hope your day is a bit better and your mind is not so boggled with Internet Info