Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 14, 2007

All Most

They are moved... almost ...you know there is just a few more things left and we will get them later.
It was a long day and at the end of it poor Princess still wasn't in her own house. So last night when we left Axel was staying at new house and Princess and baby were going back to Granny and Pops. Today MIL and Princess will spend the day setting the house up the way she wants it. Axel will spend the day running wires from one place to another for heaven only knows what.
Today Pa and I are going back up to the big city for a art exhibit called Bedazzled by Tiffany. I like to look at the sparkly things. I would like for some of the sparkly things that Tiffany makes to come and live at my house. I have places for windows, lamps, sliver, gold,platinum,colored stones and clear stones lots of clear stones. They are all welcome and I could give them such a warm cozy place to stay. Dreaming just dreaming

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

What would you do with all the sparkly things when your grandbabies come for a sleep over? Enjoy them for me, I can't even look anymore! It's too dangerous.

zann said...

What a fabulous exhibit. Looked it up after you mentioned it. I'm sure you will see many beauties there.

Art the Omnipotent said...

You're so sparkly yourself, you would only outshine them. Bad news, I think the apartment is rented. Oh well. One more price increase and you may have your house back.