Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 19, 2007

Does the weather know it is not riding on a roller coaster? One day the sun is out and the next its gray and rain/snow is moving in.
My head feels like a beach ball in hurricane season. One day in the beach bag the next its being bounced around.
My house looks like a tornado has come for vacation. There is a whirlwind mess here, one there, another over there.
Last night I was nuts enough to decide to take down the Christmas tree, thinking that would help. Yes, that's right the tree and that's another story. So I spent the evening boxing and re boxing the ornaments. Then I just gave up and called it a night. Today the sun is out and I have a new found hope. I will get my house back together.....I will.....I will....I will......I need to go to Jamaica

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Good thing you're going on that cruise I still don't want to talk about.

#1 Son wants to come to your house tomorrow.

Queen Mother said...

Well that would be nice. I could use a nice long vist with my sweet boy.
I did get all the ornaments back in the box's today.