Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I hit the publish button. Now I'm not sure were I was going with the last post. Oh yeah my memory. Well I have lost track so just forget it. My mind is off down another road.
Yesterday Pa and I went to pick up just a few things for Princess, to move to the new house. What a surprise we got when we pulled up and two pickups were full of furniture and bedding. Axel's gramp's was there and going to take advantage of the great weather. The house is now more then half empty and if winter comes this week I'm sure 2 boys will be thankful for gramp's wisdom. They moved last year at this time and if I could only remember I would tell you what the weather was like. I do remember it was a long day.

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

I didn't relize they were moving today! Yikes! What's with us moving in January? That's when Husband and I moved out of our first house & into the little one.

zann said...

reading these blogs has caused me to forget what I originally came online to do. See, it's not good for memory either. But since I'm here, would you mind if I added your blog to my list of links?

Art the Omnipotent said...

Do you remember me? Don't forget about Thursday. I hope you wrote it down.