Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Brain

***Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male***
Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female You are both sensitive and savvy Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
What Gender Is Your Brain?http://www.blogthings.com/whatgenderisyourbrainquiz/

This makes me feel so much better about my self. Even if its just one of those fun sites I accept the finding.
Pa might not go along with the rational and reasonable part. I certainly wasn't rational or reasonable when it came to anyone messing with my children. The truth is I'm still that way.
If I have to deal with so one over the phone and they give me the run a round I can become unreasonable very fast. My bookkeeping isn't rational at all to him.
My world is uncharted territory to him most of the time. Maybe the mixture is the problem. Oh well he the one who says "its not a marriage it an adventure".

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

Rational & Reasonable? Sensitive & Savvy? My mother? No way...well, then again, maybe they're right...except of course when it comes to Bubba, Princess, Me, & now the babies. But then that's your job isn't it?