Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A peanut sat
On a railroad track,
His heart was all a-flutter.
Along came the five-fifteen,
Uh-oh, peanut butter!
That little poem is in honor of Princess. It is one of the few things that I can remember from her childhood. I have lots of memories but they are locked away and I have misplaced the keys.
For years I have said I have a bad memory and I'm tried of saying that. Our brains are remarkable organs and everything we have ever seen, smelled,tasted,felt and done is recorded there. It only takes a little bit of some stuff, I can't remember the name of it right now,and a little bit of something else to connect and spark then boom you got your memory.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

What I remember is you making Princess recite that poem for EVERYONE we saw that year...kind of like me and "We're going to Branson" with Baby Girl.