Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Heir

Today I get to keep Princess's little man. He woke up starving and I couldn't get that bottle ready fast enough.
Pa has a picture of him on our computer. He is wearing a cute outfit, that he could get lost in. Today he is wearing that same outfit and he is about to bust out the seams. I look at him and am amazed at how big he is. I told my mom that he is bigger then both his parents. I just know he'll hit 6 feet or more some day. But not today
Today he is just a little guy who when he finished he bottle and got a dry bottom became real smiley and had lots to tell me and the fringe on the sofa. Oh the stories I have been told.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Oh no, I just told #1 Son that H.T. is at your house today. He's writing us a map...this never ends well.

Glad you and the couch fringe are getting the low down from FatBoy. Tell him his Auntie Farm Wife misses and loves him...and ask him what he wants in his Easter basket!

Anita said...

I need a picture of that little guy!