Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 12, 2007

Do you ever really get the hang of doing this blog thing. I can't seen to be able to leave comments, which is why I started this and I can't seem to think of things to say unless it is late at night and I'm trying go to sleep.

I just read Farm Wife's blog and there is something on it about other people with the same name. Now I ask you how many mothers do you know, would pick the name Farm Wife for their sweet baby girls name. It took me a long time to pick that name You can't just pick a name and stick it on the baby. You have to give thought to the child's future. How will it sound with those important initials in front or behind it? You know Dr.Farm Wife,Farm Wife PhD., President Farm Wife or Farm Wife RFD (that means rural route for you city kids).
I spent many a cold winter night back in 76 knitting diapers, hats and booties in John Deer green dreaming of the day when my little one would jump up on her very own International Farmall tractor.
I just couldn't name her anything else Farm Wife was the perfect name.

4 comments:

Brando said...

I only knew one other Farmwife's name in all my years. I think that it is pretty unique. Good job!

FarmWife said...

I think you may be ill, Mama! :)

Lauren said...

I always liked FarmWife's real first name.

Is the not leaving comments thing a technical difficulty with blogger or just your head spinning? If it's the latter, don't worry, you'll get over it... unless you get a sinus infection and have to take 1200 mg guafinacin (sp?) horse pills... then you will feel like you're walking in a moonwalk.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the laugh QM. I'm glad you do blog. AO did a wonderful job assisting you in finding the perfect compliments to your blog.